- Interested in applying for disability benefits from the Social Security Administration under Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)?
- Are you appealing a denial of your application for benefits?
- Do you receive SSI and/or SSDI and want to return to work?
The RCAL Benefits Adviser can assist with your application and explain Social Security’s Work Incentives for recipients who return to work, including:
- SSI benefit calculation,
- Impairment Related Work Expenses,
- Job Subsidies,
- Trial Work Months,
- Extended Period of Eligibility,
- Expedited Reinstatement and
- Ticket to Work.
In addition, we can help with other Social Security matters such as overpayments or the preparation of a Plan for Self Sufficiency (PASS).
RCAL can also assist with filing an application for Medicaid, Medicaid with spend-down, or Medicaid Buy-In for Working People with Disabilities.
Although RCAL does not provide housing or transportation, we can provide resource information.
Contact Debbie Denise, Benefits Advocate, at 845-331-0541, extension 24
For more information about Social Security visit www.socialsecurity.gov. The site contains forms and answers to frequently asked questions. Applications for disability can also be accessed on this site.