RCAL In the News
- March 23, 2017: Daily Freeman RCAL Press Conference on Disability and the AHCA
- February, 2016: Oneonta Daily News Senator Honored For Promoting Independent Living
- Aug 13, 2013: Daily Freeman LETTER- Act will help boost work force equality
- Jan 13, 2013: LETTER: We should be part of the emergency process
- Sep 12, 2010: The voice of the disabled – video
Kingston Now Show
Chief Executive Officer Susan Hoger and Systems Advocate Keith Gurgui are interviewed by Kinston Now’s Jimmy Buff on RCAL services and Independent Living Centers. Click here to watch the interview.
Mohonk Preserve Video for Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good Program
Mohonk Preserve was selected as one of 500 non-profit organizations in hopes to be awarded a Toyota Sienna Mobility minivans, specially equipped for wheelchair access, to support their Nature Access (TM) program. See RCAL’s Chief Executive Officer, Susan Hoger and Systems Advocate, Keith Gurgui as they help advocate for Mohonk’s great cause! Click here to see the video.
- 13 October 2010 – Sue Hoger on Be the Change: Voices of Action on WVKR 91.3 Poughkeepsie, speaking about Housing Rights.
- 29 April 2009 – Sue Hoger on Be the Change: Voices of Action on WVKR 91.3 Poughkeepsie, speaking about Independent Living for People with Disabilities.